I recently made this delicious bread after reading a recipe review on my friend San’s blog. I had all the ingredients I needed and love me some tasty treats for snacking and breakfast. This bread was seriously super good. Dense and sweet and I loved the mash up of the banana and yogurt and blueberries. I’m actually getting hungry just thinking about it. Time for a second loaf!
Recipe type: Brunch
- 1 cup oats
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flours, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl; combine eggs, greek yogurt, and bananas; mix well (I used ahandmixer).
- Toss blueberries with 2 Tbsp reserved flour to lightly coat.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Add blueberries and gently fold them into the batter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine toppings and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Check with toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a cooling rack.
Serving size: 1 slice (calculated for 10 slices/loaf) Calories: ca. 220